Interactive Brokers makes CME Eurodollar Packs and Bundles available to trade
Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers is expanding its offering by making CME Eurodollar Packs and Bundles available to trade on the IBKR platform.
Eurodollar Packs allow you to simultaneously buy or sell an equally weighted, consecutive series of four Eurodollar futures contracts. There are always 37 Packs listed for trading at a given time, designated by a color code that corresponds to their position on the yield curve.
Eurodollar Bundles allow you to simultaneously buy or sell consecutive series of Eurodollar futures in equal proportions, typically beginning with the front quarterly contract. This means that a 5-year “strip” comprised of 20 individual contracts can be executed with just one transaction.
Other recent additions to the trading instruments lineup include:
- CME Three Month Bloomberg Short-Term Bank Yield Index Futures (BSBY)
- CME NASDAQ 100 Volatility Index Futures (VLQ)
- CME 20 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Futures (TWE)
- CME Options on Micro Bitcoin Futures (MBT)
- CME Options on Micro Ether Futures (MET)
- CME Micro Copper Futures (MHG)
- CME Monday/Wednesday Options on Gold (GC), Silver (SI) and Copper (HG)
- CME Tuesday/Thursday Options on E-Mini S&P 500 Futures (SP)
Let’s note that Interactive Brokers has enriched its list of spot currencies available to trade via the addition of United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) and Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR).
Please note that Interactive Brokers is merging DTB and SOFFEX into the Eurex Exchange name. After the migration, GTC orders will be retained. These orders will show the new exchange name but remain active. If you are a user of the TWS API, you will be required to send the new exchange name after the product is converted.