TradeStation updates its mobile trading app
TradeStation has released version 7.7.3 of the TradeStation – Trade & Invest app for iOS-based devices. The solution comes equipped with a raft of enhancements.
- Options Chain Customization: Introducing the ability to customize the number of strikes displayed on the options chain through the options setting icon.
- Updated Advanced Chart Header: Enjoy a redesigned header for an enhanced chart-viewing experience.
- Ichimoku Cloud Study Fix: Addressed inaccuracies in Ichimoku Cloud study on advanced charts.
- Trade Ticket Increment Fix on Replace Futures Orders: Corrected issues with futures order incrementing upon replacing futures orders.
- Swipe to Delete Orders on iPad: On iPad, user can now swipe to delete orders on orders search screen, just like iPhone.
- Bug Fixes: Resolved other general iPad OS and iOS issues for a smoother experience.
TradeStation aims to deliver the ultimate trading experience with an intuitive, data-driven trading app that empowers users to trade stocks, ETFs, options, futures, and crypto on the go. The all-in-one TradeStation mobile app gives you the tools to execute your strategies, right from the palm of your hand.
Traders can get real-time streaming quotes and alerts on price and volume swings on stocks, options, futures, and crypto.
The app offers graph candlestick or OHLC charts with dozens of indicators and drawing objects across assets. Chart intervals with custom timeframes are available, including pre- and post-market sessions.
There is a Dynamic “Markets” section with features like pre-built hotlists, news summaries, sector ETFs, analyst ratings, earnings calendars, and more.
App users can also get automatic notifications on positions that are moving significantly, and positions that have upcoming earnings for stocks, options, and futures.
Traders have access to powerful risk measurement, volatility, and probability of profit stats for their options trades.
Traders can monitor stocks, options, futures, and crypto market depth and place trades with split-second precision. They can also analyze, trade, and roll options spreads on the go.