CQG adds new Time and Sales Options widget to CQG Desktop platform
CQG, a provider of high-performance technology solutions for traders, brokers, commercial hedgers and exchanges, has updated CQG One and CQG Desktop.
The enhancements in CQG One & CQG Desktop Version 8.11 include:
- Added new linking mode so some widgets can be publishers, subscribers or both
- Copy and paste of selected row in Orders widgets now includes full row or data
- Added Trade Date column to the Fills widget
- New Time and Sales Options widget
- Added summary of OTE/P&L and Delta of positions columns to Positions windows
- CQG Profile chart v1
CQG One: Algos
- Added support for same security MLeg algos
- Algo Order Builder: Added coloring for block categories
- Algo Order Builder: Added JSON view to Algo composition menu
CQG is the industry’s highest-performing solution for integrated trade routing, global market data, and advanced technical analysis tools. CQG partners with more than one hundred Futures Commission Merchant environments and provides Direct Market Access to more than forty-five exchanges through its worldwide network of co-located CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways. CQG’s market data feed consolidates data from over seventy-five sources.