Interactive Brokers adds innovative drawing and annotation tools to mobile app
Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers has updated the IBKR Mobile app for Android-based devices.
Streamlined Quote Details now include Overflow Menu with full list of actions. Tap the down arrow under Bid to see more market data. Tap the up arrow above Sell for data and links.
New Advanced Charting has innovative drawing and annotation tools, trendlines, and unique studies and indicators.
The IBKR Mobile trading application from Interactive Brokers provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, Forex and futures options on multiple market destinations worldwide. Traders get real-time streaming data and charts. They can transmit orders instantaneously or use the order ticket. They can monitor their trades and enjoy immediate access to their account balances and portfolio data wherever they go.
The SmartRouting technology searches for the best price available at the time of one’s order and dynamically routes and re-routes all or parts of one’s order to achieve optimal execution.
IBKR Mobile features include:
- Access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
- BookTrader Trading Tool
- Real-time Market Scanners
- Real-time Alerts with email notification
- Delayed market data for non-subscribed tickers and non-IB customers
- Support for trading stocks, options, futures and forex worldwide
- The ability to route orders using IB’s SmartRouting℠ technology, which searches for the best price and dynamically routes and re-routes all or part of your order to achieve optimal execution
- Quick access to trade reports, portfolio and account information
- Secure login through IB’s Secure Login System
- Access to Daily IB Market Briefs
- Free customer support.