Italy’s Companies and Exchange Commission (CONSOB) has ordered the blackout of 10 new websites that abusively offer financial services.
The latest set of orders targets the following entities:
- Vibeinv Invest Limited (website www.vibeinvv.com);
- AdmiralFX Cyprus Ltd (website www.admiralfx.net);
- AdmiralECN Cyprus Ltd (website www.admiralecn.net);
- Billion Traders Services OU (website https://mytradingportal.com and related page https://my.mytradingportal.com);
- Cam Trade Ltd (website https://camtrade.io and related page https://accounts.camtrade.io);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (websites https://absystem.pro and https://onyxprofit.pro);
- “Globecfds” (website www.globalcfds.com and related page https://client.globecfds.com);
- Chambers Investment Trading Pty Ltd (website https://investchambers.com and related page https://trade.investchambers.com);
- Vigo and Co LLC (website www.onirofx.com).
In issuing the orders, CONSOB made use of the powers deriving from the “Growth Decree” (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article no. 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which the regulator can order Internet service providers to block access from Italy to the websites through which financial services are offered without due authorization.
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 532. Last week, the regulator ordered the blocking of six websites.
The implementation of the blocking of these websites by Internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.