Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers continues to enhance its platforms. The list of new features includes Trade Worldwide.
IBKR clients have the opportunity to trade products in 135 markets around the world. The Trade Worldwide news feed makes it easier for IBKR clients to discover new products that may complement their current investment strategy.
Based on a client’s current portfolio and trading habits, the Trade Worldwide feed presents a list of actionable, potential global investments picked just for this client. Click Related Tickers at the bottom of any news story to trade the product or add to your Watchlist.
Trade Worldwide is available in Client Portal from the Discover menu and in Desktop TWS news feeds. Coming soon to IBKR Mobile.
Speaking of news and research content, let’s note that clients of Interactive Brokers enjoy access to dozens of free and premium market research and news providers. New providers include:
- Bridgeweave. This is a London based Fintech that creates breakthrough solutions for wealth and investments powered by AI. Their core product, InvestorAi, acts like your personal quant analyst, using machine learning and AI tools to sift through billions of elements of data, every day. It generates investment ideas or insights which are intuitive, affordable, easy to understand and available on your mobile phone.
- IEX Cloud. This is the financial data business of the IEX Group, which also separately operates the IEX Exchange. Since 2019, IEX Cloud has been setting new standards for easy delivery and use of financial data. IEX Cloud connects you with 150+ enterprise-grade datasets through one easy-to-use platform and API.
- Seasonax. This is a leader in seasonal trading pattern analytics. The whole idea of Seasonax is to provide users with an easy tool and access to interpret data and to make their investment decisions. It is based on recurring seasonal patterns that can be identified in stocks, indices, FX, commodities during the entire calendar year. In other words, with two clicks the user can determine the best date when to buy and sell individual market instruments based on historical performance.
- TF International Securities Group. This is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TF Securities Co., Ltd. in Hong Kong. TF International has established a strong presence in Hong Kong and serves clients from all around the globe to connect Chinese and global capitals. Subscription includes access to fundamental and economic research reports from Hong Kong and China.
- Updata. This is a market leader in the provision of technical analysis and automated trading software. The software is compatible with dozens of different data sources including Interactive Brokers right up to professional market terminals such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv Eikon. Users can run hundreds of different charts across multiple workspaces. The Technical Analysis tools cover all the bases including world leading point and figure. Automatic price targets are given with a single key press.