Interactive Brokers makes new products available on IBKR platform
Online trading major Interactive Brokers continues to expand its offering. The company has added a raft of new trading products on the IBKR platform.
Below is a list of the new additions:
- CME E-mini S&P 500 ESG Index Futures (SPXESUP)
- CME Ether Cryptocurrency Futures (ETHUSDRR)
The Small Exchange
- Small 2YR US Treasury Yield Futures (2YSME)
- Small 10YR US Treasury Yield (10YSME)
- Small 30YR US Treasury Yield Futures (30YSME)
- DTB Euro Stoxx Banks Index Dividend Futures (DBEA)
- DTB Euro BONO Futures on Long Term Spanish Government Bonds (FBON)
- DTB Stoxx Europe 600 ESG -X Futures (SXXPESGX)
- DTB MSCI Emerging Markets Asia Futures (M1MS)
- Eurex MSCI Emerging Markets Futures (M1EF)
- IDEM SZOA Index Micro FTSE/MIB Futures (FTMIB)
- Hang Seng TECH Index Futures (HSTECH)
- Hang Seng TECH Index Options (HTI)
- SGX TWD/USD FX Futures (TWD)
- SGX TWD/USD FX Futures (TD)
- SGX USD/INR (USD) Futures (INR)
In the meantime, leet’s note that the company continues to enhance its TWS trading platform, with the latest (beta) version of the solution offering improved news and research in order to make it easier for traders to find the content they really want to read.
Traders can use the Advanced Search to open the new News Reader. They can search by topic, symbol, or keyword or any combination of these, and use conditions (and) (or) (not) for more precise results. Also, they can save their search for future viewing, and add their saved search as a Mosaic news tab.