Saxo Bank updates OpenAPI, enhances Portfolio and Reference Data groups
Multi-asset investment specialist Saxo Bank has released an updated version of its OpenAPI. Several service groups have been enhanced, including Corporate Actions and Portfolio.
- In Corporate Actions, a new field “MarketDeadline” has been added to the Options section.
- The Client Services group sees the addition of a new field “CorrectionType”.
- In the Portfolio group, a new field “DividentReinvestmentConfig” has been added.
- In the Reference Data group, there is a new field “CanParticipateInMultiLegOrder”.
Saxo Bank regularly updates its OpenAPI. In the preceding release, several service groups were enhanced. In the Event Notification Service group, for instance, a new field “ApprovalState” has been added to Order event. This is relevant only for a very small subset of partners. There is a new Corporate Action Event Type “Dividends”, as well as a new “Advisory Model Rebalance Event”.
Saxo Bank’s OpenAPI offers:
- Access to all resources and functionality required to build a high-performance multi-asset trading platform.
- Better integration with Saxo Bank for partners and affiliates through a growing set of resources, such as Saxo’s Onboarding API.