MetaQuotes to roll out MT5 build 3280
MetaQuotes will release MetaTrader 5 (MT5) build 3280 on Friday, April 29, 2022. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback the developers have received after the release of build 3270.
The update includes the following changes:
- Terminal: Fixed filling of standard Trailing Stop levels in the context menu of open orders and positions.
- Terminal: Updated user interface translations.
- Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update will be available through the Live Update system.
In the preceding release, the developers implemented built-in chat improvements in the Terminal.
- Updated design. Messages now appear without encircling bubbles to optimize display and space utilization. Added avatars and date separators.
- Copy and Delete commands have been added to the message menu.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.