MetaQuotes to release MetaTrader 5 build 3270
MetaQuotes will release a MetaTrader 5 platform update (build 3270) on Thursday, April 21, 2022. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback the developers have received after the previous MetaTrader 5 build 3260 release, which included many new features.
The update provides the following changes:
Terminal: Built-in chat improvements.
- Updated design. Messages now appear without encircling bubbles to optimize display and space utilization. Added avatars and date separators.
- Copy and Delete commands have been added to the message menu.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Terminal: Fixed bulk position closing commands. An error occurred on accounts with the hedging position accounting system.
- Terminal: Fixed accounting for certain deal types when generating the history of positions.
- Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update will be available through the Live Update system.