Latest Saxo OpenAPI release enhances Portfolio and Client Management service groups
Multi-asset investment specialist Saxo Bank today announced a new release of its OpenAPI. The enhancements concern several service groups, including Portfolio and Client Management.
In the Client Management group, a new section “MyInfoRequest” has been added for communication with “MyInfo” identity provider. Further “MyInfo” has been added to the “VerificationProvider” enumeration.
In the Portfolio group, new fields “MarketValueInBaseCurrency”, “MarketValueOpen”, “MarketValueOpenInBaseCurrency” have been added to the “PositionView” section.
Saxo has also announced a number of planned changes to its OpenAPI. These may be potentially breaking. Currently, Saxo has three such changes scheduled:
- The removal of a number of fields within the trading conditions resource in the client services service group and balances resource in the portfolio service group – on or after June 1st.
- Change of validation of corporate actions election – on or after October 1st.
- Removal of a few fields in several service groups – on or after October 1st.
Saxo regularly updates its OpenAPI. In one of the preceding releases of its OpenAPI, Saxo made changes to the Portfolio service group.
Saxo Bank’s OpenAPI offers:
- Access to all resources and functionality required to build a high-performance multi-asset trading platform.
- Better integration with Saxo Bank for partners and affiliates through a growing set of resources, such as Saxo’s Onboarding API.