Latest CQG One & CQG Desktop release comes with quotes and charting enhancements
CQG, a provider of high-performance technology solutions for traders, brokers, commercial hedgers and exchanges, has updated its CQG One and CQG Desktop platforms.
CQG One & CQG Desktop Version 7.5 offer a raft of enhancements:
- Added ability to roll symbol to next month in right-click menu on symbols
- Added donut chart style to visualize percent net change or Open interest
- Added ability to modify orders on charts
- Added donut chart view for symbol lists
- Added increments of 25% of account for order size
- Changed number of digits to highlight default to 0
- Publish Bids & Offers: Limit bulk basis editing for products that share the same source commodity
- Publish Bids & Offers: Added columns for trader, date/time of last change and unpublished changes
- Manage Custom Market: Hedge First Threshold column changes
The preceding release of the platforms included a set of trading enhancements. For instance, trading confirms now show legs of exchange traded spreads.
The ability to activate parked orders in Order Info screen in mobile layout has been added.
Designed for professional traders and institutional investors, the new cloud-based CQG One combines the ease of use of the firm’s retail-oriented CQG Desktop platform with many of the popular market data, charting, visualization and advanced analytics features of CQG Integrated Client, its flagship professional trading platform.
The new platform includes premium functionality, such as single-click trade entry, advanced charting and analytics, as well as portfolio sharing.