CQG bolsters trading functionalities of CQG One and CQG Desktop
CQG, a provider of high-performance technology solutions for traders, brokers, commercial hedgers and exchanges, has updated its CQG One and CQG Desktop platforms.
- Trading confirms show legs of exchange traded spreads
- Ability to activate parked orders in Order Info screen in mobile layout
- Added preference to show only today’s partial fills for working orders
- Added consolidated Buy/Sell quantity column in Download Orders report from Orders Filled widget
- Manage Custom Market: Added Hedge First Percentage Threshold field and On Behalf of Sub ID
- Manage Custom Market: Ability to bulk edit Hedge First, On Behalf Of and Hosting Account fields
- Publish Bids & Offers: Create previews for only visible contracts
- Placing an offer from Hedge Account Balances widget affects hedge balance
Designed for professional traders and institutional investors, the new cloud-based CQG One combines the ease of use of the firm’s retail-oriented CQG Desktop platform with many of the popular market data, charting, visualization and advanced analytics features of CQG Integrated Client, its flagship professional trading platform.
The new platform includes premium functionality, such as single-click trade entry, advanced charting and analytics, as well as portfolio sharing.