Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers has made more enhancements to PortfolioAnalyst, a solution that consolidates, tracks and analyzes one’s complete financial performance.
The broker has added new portfolio checkup features, so that investors can get the real-time health of their entire portfolio with an in-depth analysis of their holdings. New features include:
- 7 day, month to date, 1 month, year to date, 1 year, inception, and custom time periods
- Ability to add up to 3 benchmarks for comparison
- Distribution of returns bar chart
- Support to add all PortfolioAnalyst risk measures
- Asset Class, Sector, and Geographic expansion to see the composition by position
- View/hide table and chart
- Layout configuration to show/hide desired widgets.
There is also a new Education Center, so that traders can get quick access to help topics, documentation, contact support and more.
Let’s also note that PortfolioAnalyst is now GIPS verified. Time-weighted and money-weighted returns are now calculated in accordance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS). GIPS® established standards for investment performance make it easier for investors to compare firms and make more informed investment decisions.
The solution has recently introduced a new Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report. Socially conscious investors can analyze their portfolio’s ESG ratings summary, controversy distribution, and largest holdings.
- Ratings Summary – incorporates ESG Score, Controversies Score Combined Score, Percentage of companies in portfolio with ESG score, and ESG pillar breakdown.
- Controversy Distribution – bar chart that exemplifies the controversies score by position weight (%).
- Largest Holdings – outlines top 10 holdings and all associated ESG scores. Top and bottom ESG performers are also identified.