Admirals offers traders to make use of Premium Analytics’ updated AI features
Retail Forex and CFD broker Admirals has gathered key analytical tools to support trading and investing decision making in one portal: Premium Analytics.
- Traders can gauge market sentiment with AI research powered by Acuity.
- Moreover, they can read Dow Jones market news.
- They can also validate their analysis with Trading Central technical signals.
- The Premium Analytics Research Terminal also offers traders to see clear Technical Analysis presented in a user-friendly way.
- In addition, traders can explore snapshots of the market direction, including when trends began and how long they lasted.
- Traders can also find practical ways to interpret technical insights such as support and resistance trends or chart patterns.
- Finally, Admirals’ clients can quickly grasp the current market sentiment with benchmarks showing the strength of volatility, bullish or bearish moods.
If you open a Live Account with Admirals, you can get started with the full version of Premium Analytics. If you open a Demo Account, you can make use of the basic version.
Login to the Trader’s Room and find Premium Analytics in the left-hand menu.
Let’s recall that Admirals has recently enabled its clients to make data-driven trading decisions with TipRanks analysis, now available on the Admirals app. Click on the stock in the app to see ratings from leading analysts.
TipRanks is trusted by millions of investors worldwide. It tracks and measures the performance of over 96,000 financial experts from Wall Street analysts to hedge funds and financial bloggers.
Traders can supplement their investment decisions by focusing with laser-sharp accuracy on the quality analysis they need. Wall Street’s top analysts are ranked by name, sector, price targets, success rate and average return.