IHS Markit (NYSE:INFO), a major provider of critical information, analytics and solutions, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended November 30, 2020.

The company registered net income of $151 million in the fourth quarter of FY20. The result is 26% lower than in the corresponding period a year earlier. For the full year to November 30, 2020, the net income was $870.7 million, up 73% from a year ago.

Net income attributable to IHS Markit for the year ended November 30, 2020 includes an approximate $377 million gain on sale related to the A&D business line divestiture in December 2019. The company also notes that net income attributable to IHS Markit for the year ended November 30, 2019 includes a one-time net tax expense of approximately $150 million associated with U.S. Treasury regulations related to U.S. Tax Reform retroactive to 2018.

Revenue for the fourth quarter of FY20 was $1.107 billion, with flat total organic revenue growth.

Fourth quarter revenue for Financial Services increased $28 million, or 7%, to $459 million, and included 6% total organic growth. Fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA for Financial Services increased $25 million, or 13%, to $224 million.

Fourth quarter revenue for Consolidated Markets & Solutions decreased $2 million, or 2%, to $126 million, with flat total organic growth. Fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA for CMS remained flat at $31 million.

IHS Markit has released a raft of important announcements recently. On January 12, 2021, IHS Markit and CME Group said they would combine their post-trade services into a new joint venture. The new company will include trade processing and risk mitigation operations. It will incorporate CME Group’s optimization businesses –Traiana, TriOptima, and Reset – and IHS Markit’s MarkitSERV.