Plus500 to put Board changes to vote at EGM
CFDs broker Plus500 Ltd (LON:PLUS) today published a notice regarding an upcoming extraordinary general meeting. The main purpose of the meeting is to put to vote certain changes concerning the company’s Board of Directors.
As FX News Group has reported, Plus500 last week announced that Sigalia Heifetz will be joining the Board as a Non-Executive Director, with immediate effect. She will be appointed to the Remuneration Committee, Regulatory and Risk Committee and Disclosure Committee of the Board.
Also, Plus500 has nominated Tami Gottlieb for appointment as an External and Non-Executive Director. Following confirmation of her appointment, Ms Gottlieb will join the Audit and Remuneration Committees of the Board.
The Extraordinary General Meeting will be held will be held on 16 March 2021, at 10.00 a.m. UK.
The following resolutions will be put to vote:
- 1. To elect Tami Gottlieb as an External Director and Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company for a three year term in accordance with the provisions of the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999.
- 2. To approve the fees payable to Tami Gottlieb for her services as an External Director and Independent Non-Executive Director of £75,000 gross per annum.
- 3. To approve an increase in the fees payable to Anne Grim for her services as an External Director and Independent Non-Executive Director, from £65,000 gross per annum to £75,000 gross per annum effective 16 March 2021.
- 4. To approve the fees payable to Sigalia Heifetz for her services as an Independent Non-Executive Director of £75,000 gross per annum, effective as of the date of her appointment to the Board.
- 5. To amend Article 41 of the Company’s Articles of Association to increase the maximum size of the Company’s Board of Directors from eight directors to nine directors.
The Board considers that all of the Resolutions to be put to the EGM are in the best interests of the company and its shareholders as a whole. The Board recommends that shareholders vote in favour of them.