Exclusive: Equiti Group hires ADSS VP Sales Kinan Hassino
FNG Exclusive… The senior management exodus at UAE based FX broker ADSS is continuing, with the latest defection being longtime executive and Senior Vice President Of Sales, Kinan Hassino. FNG has learned that Mr. Hassino will be moving to rival Equiti Group, as Sales Manager.
Kinan Hassino had spent nearly eight years at ADSS, joining the company (then known as ADS Securities) in 2014. Prior to ADSS he worked at Dubai’s Al Hilal Bank.
As noted above, we have reported on a fairly large number of senior executive departures at ADSS over the past number of months. Most recently, in April INFINOX hired ADSS exec Aaron Brown to head Institutional Sales MENA. That followed by just a few weeks the resignation of ADSS’ London based Group COO Dave Worsfold, after just a year at the company. Other resignations at ADSS have included:
- Jo Page (CFO) and Kevin Ball (HR head).
- Chief Compliance Officer Roland Danielczyk, and Head of Front Office Michael Taylor.
- Tarek Nabil, who joined Capex.com as COO of its UAE operation, Key Way Markets Ltd.
- ADSS UK CEO Paul Webb, who moved to rival Equiti Capital.
- Jason Hughes, who became Senior Executive Officer of Exinity ME Ltd.
- Oliver Hallsworth, General Counsel and Global Head of Legal & Compliance since 2016.
- Fabian Chui, Head of Front Office and with ADSS since 2017.
- Poul Gotterup, with ADSS since 2014, most recently as Head of Data and Analytics.