Dukascopy adds 10 cryptocurrency pairs to offering
Online trading company Dukascopy continues its crypto expansion by significantly improving its overnights rates for crypto instruments together with launching trading in 10 new cryptocurrency pairs:
- ADA/USD Cardano vs US Dollar
- AVE/USD Aave vs US Dollar
- BAT/USD Basic Attention Token vs US Dollar
- CMP/USD Compound vs US Dollar
- ENJ/USD Enjin vs US Dollar
- LNK/USD Chainlink vs US Dollar
- MAT/USD Polygon vs US Dollar
- MKR/USD Maker vs US Dollar
- UNI/USD Uniswap vs US Dollar
- YFI/USD Yearn Finance vs US Dollar
The new instruments have been added on LIVE environment for Dukascopy Bank, Dukascopy Europe JForex self trading accounts. The total number of tradable crypto instruments has thus reached 19.
As FX News Group has reported, in October, Dukascopy made new crypto instruments available for trading on the MT4 platform.
In addition to BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, BCH/USD and XLM/USD, four new instruments were added: DSH/USD (Dashcoin), EOS/USD (EOS), TRX/USD (TRON) and XMR/USD (Monero). These instruments became available for trading on Demo and Live accounts.