CoinShares International Limited secures approval for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm
Nasdaq Stockholm’s listing committee today approved CoinShares International Limited’s application for admission of the company’s shares to trading on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market.
The approval is conditional upon customary conditions being fulfilled, for example that a prospectus is approved by and registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and that the requirements on liquidity of the company’s shares are fulfilled.
First day of trading on Nasdaq Stockholm is scheduled to 19 December 2022 and last day of trading on Nasdaq First North Growth Market is scheduled to 16 December 2022.
The company listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in March 2021 under the ticker “CS” and since the listing, the company has worked strategically to develop the organization and its internal processes to meet the enhanced requirements placed on companies listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Coinshares’s board of directors and executive committee believe that a listing of the company’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm will bring, amongst others, the following benefits:
- by trading on the most senior marketplace in Sweden, enhance the regulatory profile, and thereby also the credibility, of the Group;
- increase the Group’s presence in the wider digital asset community which can contribute to higher levels of engagement with the Group’s products and services;
- increase awareness of the Group among analysts, prospective investors and the media;
- make the Company’s shares more attractive as a means of payment in connection with potential acquisitions; and
- enabling investment in the Company’s shares by institutional players who otherwise may be restricted to invest in companies that are listed on a MTF.
Shareholders of CoinShares do not need to take any action in connection with the change of listing venue. The shares will be traded under the same ticker (CS) and ISIN code (JE00BLD8Y945).
CoinShares will prepare a prospectus in connection with the admission to trading of the company’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The prospectus is expected to be approved by the SFSA and published on CoinShares’ website on or about 14 December 2022.