Interactive Brokers makes new products available on IBKR platform
Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers continues to enrich its lineup of trading instruments. The company has recently made new products available on IBKR platform.
The list includes:
- Bitcoin Euro-denominated Futures (BTCEURRR)
- Ether Euro-denominated Futures (ETHEURRR)
- Future Options on Ether Futures (ETHUSDRR)
- Lumber Futures (LBR)
- Monthly Futures Options on Three-month SOFR Futures (SR3)
- One Year, Mid-curve Futures Options on Three Month SOFR Futures (SOFR3)
- E-mini S&P Regional Banks Select Industry Futures (SPSXB)
- E-mini S&P Insurance Select Industry Futures (SPSXI)
- E-mini S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Futures (SPSXO)
- E-mini S&P 500 Retail Selected Industry Futures (SPSXR)
- E-mini S&P 500 Biotechnology Select Industry Futures (SPSXT)
- E-mini PHLX Semiconductor Sector Futures (SPSOX)
- Three-month Canadian Overnight Repo Rate COBRA Futures (CRA)
- Mini MDAX Futures (MDAZ)
Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- USD/INR (USD) Month-end Futures (INX)
Interactive Brokers regularly expands its menu of investment instruments. The brokerage has recently made new Funds and Fund Families available at the Mutual Funds Marketplace.
The Interactive Brokers Mutual Funds Marketplace provides clients from over 200 countries and territories with access to more than 45,700 funds from over 535 fund families, including Allianz, American Funds, BlackRock, Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, Invesco, MFS and PIMCO.