Saxo Bank updates OpenAPI, enhances several service groups
Multi-asset investment specialist Saxo Bank has released a new version of its OpenAPI, enhancing several service groups.
There is a new error code: “DeadlineDatePassed”.
The list of new fields that have been added includes: “CurrencyConversion” and “CurrentSpread”. “MinSpread” and “SpreadRate” were added to the “CommissionLimits” section.
A number of fields have been removed, such as ExchangeFee, FinanceInterestMarkup, InterestRateMarginRequirement, LoanInterestCharge, MarginRequirements, MaxOrderAutoPlaceAmount, MaxStreamingAmount, SwapInterestMarkUp.
FieldGroup “Costs” has been added as option to the PositionResponse model, which returns cost details for each of the returned positions. This FieldGroup has been migrated from the soon-to-be deprecated /details route and can now also be streamed.
The following fields have been added to the PositionBase model in PositionResponse, which have been migrated from the soon-to-be deprecated /details route:
AllocationKeyId, CopiedPositionId, LockedByBackOffice, OpenSwap, OriginatingAlgoOrderStrategyId, StrategyId.
Saxo Bank’s OpenAPI offers:
- Access to all resources and functionality required to build a high-performance multi-asset trading platform.
- Better integration with Saxo Bank for partners and affiliates through a growing set of resources, such as Saxo’s Onboarding API.
Saxo regularly updates its solutions. The company is planning further changes to its OpenAPI, to be implemented on or after November 1st.
While changing and withdrawing previous elections are allowed for most of the voluntary events, some events have special terms that once submitting the elections, investors are not be allowed to change or withdraw these elections. Today it is possible to submit changes or withdrawal via OpenAPI and such elections are handled in later stages.
After this change,
- the PUT ca/v2/elections endpoint will reject an election base on the AllowedAction settings of the options. Error codes ChangeInElectionNotAllowed and WithdrawalOfElectionNotAllowed will be responded together with their messages respectively;
- the GET /ca/v2/events will respond the additional AllowedAction in each options to indicate which actions are allowed on this option. For most of the voluntary events, the AllowedActions will be [“Change”, “Withdrawal”];
- these election rules will also take place in the PUT ca/v2/elections/bulk endpoint.