New version of CQG Desktop platform released
CQG, a leading global provider of high-performance technology solutions for traders, brokers, commercial hedgers, and exchanges, has rolled out a new version of its desktop platform.
CQG Desktop Version 6.4 comes with a set of enhancements and new features.
- For starters, the platform introduces a new scrolling ticker quoteboard.
- Also, if traders double-click on Bid/Ask in QSS, this will open the trading popup; buy on bid, sell on ask.
- In addition, the platform now offers expanded timezone browser support in more locales to accommodate 24hr formats.
CQG Desktop is the next generation of trading and data visualization from the original data and analytics expert you’ve trusted for more than 35 years. CQG Desktop offers trading, market data, charting, and analytics all in one easy-to-use product that can be customized to meet your trading needs.
The new web-based technology doesn’t require any software to download so it’s easier than ever to access the markets with CQG. Popular features from other CQG products have been built into CQG Desktop, making it an easy switch from CQG Trader for customers looking to take advantage of charts and better graphics, including heat maps, account monitors, and more.
The preceding release of the platform offered various bug fixes and enhancements. Importantly, it improved OTC/HMS (hedge management system):
- Added preference to show lots vs units throughout the interface;
- Publish Bids & Offers: Ability to multi-select and edit basis for multiple contracts at once;
- Pulbish Bids & Offers: Added Visibility and HedgeFirst columns.