Interactive Brokers adds new research providers to IBKR platform
Electronic trading major Interactive Brokers has added more research providers to the IBKR platform.
Interactive Brokers’ clients enjoy access to dozens of free and premium market research and news providers. The brokerage has recently added:
- Astris Corporate Research offers a 30-page deep-dive initiation coverage report that includes quant and ESG analysis, followed by quarterly results update reports. Astris conducts equity research for Japanese products in both Japanese and English.
- Augment Wealth Daily Radar and Rotation visualizes and analyzes market moves across different periods to see how various asset classes have performed.
- The Billionaire’s Portfolio gives you access to a 20-stock portfolio of billionaire-owned stocks and provides a gameplan for each stock: The Thesis, Entries, Exits, Updates. All curated by a 25-year hedge fund veteran and Forbes contributor.
- MarketGrader rates 40,000 companies across more than 100 global markets daily. The firm’s growth-at-a-reasonable-price (GARP) methodology is designed to help investors find the world’s best growth compounders without overpaying for their shares. Every MarketGrader report provides a clear analysis of a company’s fundamentals across four key areas: Growth, Value, Profitability, and Cash Flow, and summarizes their view on the stock with a clear ‘Buy,’ ‘Hold,’ or ‘Sell’ rating. The report also shows where any company ranks against its regional peers and gives a Sentiment score to help identify optimal entry and exit points.
- Morningstar Advisor Research Package offers concise analysis and insights into equities that translate easily into valued advice to the end client. Morningstar Analyst Insights include Morningstar select morning notes, industry focus, Morningstar stock strategists, sector reports, quarterly outlooks and weekly highlights. The Managed Investment Report includes analyst commentary featuring in-depth analysis, including the Analyst View, Analyst Note, and the five pillars: Process, People, Parent, Performance, Price, and ESG Commitment Level (where applicable).
- Each night, stockcalc values 9000 stocks, 2000 ETFs and 150 industries and generates detailed valuation reports to explain the process. They calculate what a stock is worth today and its expected value over the next 12 months so both short-term and long-term investors can use the analysis.
- TOGGLE AI monitors billions of data points across valuations, momentum, and economic growth. Using the power of machine learning, TOGGLE’s AI distills this vast ocean of data into actionable insights on more than 30,000 assets. TOGGLE covers all asset classes, including global equities, currencies, crypto, futures, commodities, and fixed income. TOGGLE AI’s complementary newsfeed is available in English, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.