CQG adds custom filters and conditions for Orders widgets
CQG, a provider of high-performance technology solutions for traders, brokers, commercial hedgers and exchanges, has unveiled another set of enhancements to the CQG One and CQG Desktop platforms.
The latest version of the solutions offers the following improvements and new features:
- Added custom filters and conditions for Orders widgets
- Ability to renew an expired or cancelled order
- Event Contracts widget update
- Ability to download Today’s Purchase & Sales
- Ability to copy from algo order parameters in Order Info dialog and paste into Excel in correct format
- Publish Bids & Offers: ability to publish several selected contracts at once
- Hedge Account Balances: tail management column now shows when account override is used
Recently, Spreader has been made available in CQG One. Also, traders are now able to place CQG Algo orders from DOMTrader in CQG One.
Designed for professional traders and institutional investors, the new cloud-based CQG One combines the ease of use of the firm’s retail-oriented CQG Desktop platform with many of the popular market data, charting, visualization and advanced analytics features of CQG Integrated Client, its flagship professional trading platform.
The new platform includes premium functionality, such as single-click trade entry, advanced charting and analytics, as well as portfolio sharing.