Corpay introduces end-to-end spend management solution, Corpay Complete
Corpay today announced the launch of Corpay Complete, a next-generation spend management platform for corporate payments and spending. The payment solution is now available to new customers in the United States and Canada and to eligible existing customers.
Corpay Complete uniquely combines all aspects of spend management and payments into one mobile-ready platform. This integrates corporate cards and expense reimbursements with accounts payable (AP) automation and supplier payments into a unified solution.
“Siloed software is fintech’s biggest problem, increasing costs, slowing down collaboration, and causing inefficiencies. Through Corpay Complete, we are finally breaking down these silos to give finance teams a more complete and precise understanding of their payments and working capital,” said Rick Fletcher, Group President at Corpay. “Corpay Complete provides simpler, more efficient management of expenses across both field & AP spend. No longer do companies need to sacrifice rebates and payment controls at the expense of easy-to-use payment approvals that work with their ERP.”
Corpay Complete seamlessly integrates with dozens of ERP’s across industries including major ERP’s like NetSuite, Sage & Microsoft Dynamics.
The Corpay Complete platform provides a centralized hub with a single user interface that can be accessed by multiple profiles, from finance administrators to business managers to general employees, with customized access and workflow rules for each profile. This simplifies the corporate spending process by integrating a wide range of functions, including:
- Purchase Order (PO) Automation: Mobile requisitions and approvals allow users to request and approve POs on the go.
- Invoice Automation: Artificial intelligence and machine learning technology automatically extracts data from invoices and matches them to POs.
- Supplier Management: Vendor portal enables suppliers to easily upload documents and check invoice payment statuses.
- Payments: Single-payment-file processing pulls directly from clients’ ERP systems, allowing for vendor payments via any method – ACH, check, or virtual card.
- Corporate Card: Customized controls for all types of spend and industry-leading cash rebates tailored to purchasing needs and cash flow.
- Virtual Cards: One-time-use cards locked to a specific dollar amount to pay vendors, or for use by employees in the field, backed by a network of 3M+ vendors.
- Expense Management: Optical character recognition technology automatically matches receipts to card transactions, simplifying the creation and filing of expense reports.
- U.S. & International Payments: Integration with all U.S. banks and cross-border payments to over 200 countries.