Euroclear introduces new fixed income liquidity data service
Euroclear today announced the launch of Euroclear LiquidityDrive, a new data service, offering in-depth liquidity analysis on all fixed income instruments settled within Euroclear.
By leveraging the scale and depth of Euroclear’s post trade ecosystem, which in 2019 settled the equivalent of EUR 837 trillion in securities transactions, Euroclear LiquidityDrive covers more than 460,000 global corporate and government bonds. Euroclear LiquidityDrive combines executed trade settlement data with custody activity data. The service is agnostic of whether the instrument is traded via an electronic platform or voice traded.
The new service will provide valuable insights into asset liquidity and volume fluctuations, enabling market participants to improve their research intelligence in the areas of pre and post trade analysis and reporting.
Edwin De Pauw, Head of Data Services and Innovation at Euroclear, commented:
“The launch of Euroclear LiquidityDrive reflects the way Euroclear looks at innovation. As a financial market infrastructure with a track record of providing high quality settlement services to the world’s leading financial institutions, we are well positioned to provide a value add solution to increase transparency and efficiency in the market. We have worked together with the industry to define the features of our new product and we are excited to help our clients unlock liquidity in global fixed income markets.”
Euroclear LiquidityDrive is part of Euroclear Information Solutions which houses all Euroclear’s data business lines.
LiquidityDrive provides access to:
- liquidity indicators reflecting activity and holdings across the Euroclear system;
- data that is platform and venue agnostic;
- information at individual ISIN level;
- broad instrument coverage: 460,000 Fixed Income ISINs including:
> 205,000 Eurobonds (XS)
> 105,000 European domestic Fixed Income
- transactions settled over the previous business day and due to settle over the next two days;
- historical information as from September 1, 2018;
- comprehensive and reliable data obtained directly from Euroclear’s core settlement activity;
- targeted search criteria allowing you to obtain information about market segments;
- a view on the most liquid peer instruments – giving insight into possible substitute investments;
- details down to anonymised individual settlement transaction level;
- a RESTful API for quick and seamless integration into your environment.