LSEG announces future Exec Committee members
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) has confirmed that it continues to make good progress on integration planning in relation to the proposed acquisition of Refinitiv. Today, LSEG announces appointments to the Executive Committee. The changes will be conditional on, and take effect from, the completion of the acquisition of Refinitiv, which is expected in the first quarter of 2021, subject to regulatory approvals.
The Executive Committee will lead the business and represents a combination of both companies reflecting customer facing expertise and deep market knowledge. The future Executive Committee will be:
- David Schwimmer – CEO, LSEG
- Anna Manz – Chief Financial Officer (joining LSEG on 21 November 2020)
- David Craig – Group Head, Information Services & CEO, Refinitiv
- Andrea Remyn Stone – Chief Product Officer, Information Services
- Debra Walton – Chief Revenue Officer, Information Services
- Daniel Maguire – Group Head, Post Trade & CEO, LCH Group
- Murray Roos – Group Head, Capital Markets
- Catherine Johnson – General Counsel
- Tim Jones – Chief People Officer
- Anthony McCarthy – Chief Information Officer
- David Shalders – Chief Operating Officer and Head of Integration
- Brigitte Trafford – Chief Communications and Marketing Officer
Diane Côté, LSEG Chief Risk Officer has informed the Group of her intention to retire from the Group around the close of the transaction. LSEG has commenced a search for a replacement, who will be appointed to our Executive Committee.
Waqas Samad, currently LSEG’s Group Head of Information Services and CEO FTSE Russell, will play a key role within the new structure of Information Services, reporting to Andrea Remyn Stone. A number of current members of Refinitiv’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT) will also have roles in the future organisation.
Earlier today, LSEG shareholders approved the proposed sale of Borsa Italiana to Euronext. LSEG says that the principal benefit of the Borsa Italiana deal is to facilitate the completion of the Refinitiv transaction.