Moscow Exchange plans to resume evening derivatives trading
Starting 12 July 2022, Moscow Exchange (MOEX) will resume after-hours trading on the Derivatives Market to respond to strong demand from clients.
The market’s trading hours will be as shown below:
- 10:00–18:50 MSK: main trading session;
- 19:05–23:50 MSK: additional evening trading session.
The after-hours trading parameters (trading and clearing times, risk management procedures) as well as the risk parameters remain unchanged.
The following instruments will be available for after-hours trading:
- the MOEX Russia Index, MOEX Russia Index (mini), RTS Index, RTS Index (mini) futures contracts as well as options on these contracts;
- USD/RUB, EUR/RUB, CNY/RUB and EUR/USD futures contracts, including daily futures with an automatic extension as well as options on these contracts;
- futures contracts on Brent Oil, Light Sweet Crude Oil, natural gas, gold, silver, platinum and options on these contracts as well as palladium and sugar futures;
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust futures, as well as options on these contracts.
In addition, since 14 June 2022, banks and brokers, as well as their corporate and individual clients submitting orders and thus providing liquidity to the market, have been exempt from paying exchange fees for futures and options transactions. A fee is charged only to clients who conclude transactions based on orders already on the book.