MT5 Android build 2569 adds new chart colors
Trading platform developer MetaQuotes, which has been busy recently overhauling its family of MetaTrader mobile apps, has announced an update to its MetaTrader 5 (MT5) Android trading app which allows trading of currencies, stocks and futures from mobile devices anytime and from anywhere in the world.
The main new feature is the Color on White chart color scheme. MetaQuotes said it has selected the most soothing colors which will help traders navigate trends, at any chart scale, from a minute to a month. Old MT5 color schemes are still available.
The company has also added the dark theme for devices powered by OS version 10 and higher. Dark theme saves battery power and is more comfortable when working in low light. Some minor fixes have been implemented as well.
Features of MT5 for Android include:
- 2 position accounting systems: netting for trading on exchanges and hedging for Forex
- Powerful trading system featuring market depth and any trading operations
- Full set of orders: market, pending, stop and trailing stop
- 4 types of order execution: Instant, Request, Market and Exchange
- 3 chart types (line, bars and candles) and 9 timeframes
- Built-in technical analysis tools: 30 indicators and 24 analytical objects
- Integrated chat, financial news, alerts and push notifications